We design environments where our people can party as the best version of themselves.
What started as one person’s dream to have a better festival camp for him and his friends, turned into one of the largest and longest lasting Shambhala camps with its very own festival and members around the globe.
Today, the non-profit Fort Saint McMurphy can be explained as a country club for party people, with hundreds of members in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand. We also host our own private music festival at a beautiful fishing resort, and host quarterly parties at unique locations in Vancouver BC.
Our stellar team includes a variety of experienced entrepreneurs, electricians, carpenters, accountants, artists, DJs, and more. Each year, they put in 1000s of hours of effort to deliver the following for our members:
1. An organized storage system with thousands of dollars of camp materials, which are available for members to rent
2. Planning regular parties in Vancouver, including at the start and end of the year
3. Planning an executing our own annual boutique festival on a fishing resort in Clearwater, BC
4. Managing a community free of drama and creeps
5. Planning and executing on a stellar Shambhala camp
6. Helping our members grow in their career through our network
For more about joining Fort, please check out our membership page or email email@example.com